Become a Member
You are eligible for West Michigan Credit Union membership if one or more of the following criteria fits you:
- Persons, who live, work or have their place of religious worship in Kent, Lake, Manistee, Mecosta, Missaukee, Montcalm, Newaygo, Osceola, or Wexford Counties, Michigan.
- Employees or pensioners of the State of Michigan who work or live in the counties of Benzie, Leelanau, Mason, Muskegon, Oceana, and Ottawa, Michigan.
- Employees and pensioners of Miller Industries, Inc., Reed City, Michigan.
- Employees of West Michigan Credit Union.
- Members and immediate families of the foregoing.
- A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.
To comply with U.S. Patriot Act regulations, you will need to provide a non-expired, government issued photo ID (such as valid Driverâ€™s License, State ID, or passport). If you would like to open a Joint Account, we will also need the verification of identification for each co-applicant.